Dry Gas Seals Mechanical base components
Dry gas seals are precision, the structure is more complex one of the basic mechanical components, is a variety of pumps, anti-chemical pump dry gas seal should be synthetic kettle, turbine compressor, submersible motor and other key components of the equipment. The sealing performance and service life depend on many factors, such as selection, machine accuracy, proper installation and so on.
First, the selection method
Dry gas seal according to the working conditions and the nature of the textile printing and dyeing dry gas seal different, high temperature, low temperature dry gas seal, high pressure, corrosion resistance dry gas seal, resistant to particulate media dry gas seal and adapt to easy vaporization of light hydrocarbons Medium dry gas seal, etc., should be based on different use of different types of structures and materials selected dry gas seal.
The main parameters of the selection are: sealed chamber pressure (MPa), fluid temperature (℃), working speed (m / s), the characteristics of the fluid assembly dry gas seal and the installation of effective space for sealing.
The basic principles of selection are:
1. According to the sealing chamber pressure, to determine the sealing structure using balanced or non-balanced type, single-ended or double-ended, and so on.
2. According to the working speed, determine the use of rotary or static, hydrodynamic or non-contact type.
3. According to the temperature and fluid properties, to determine the friction and auxiliary sealing materials, and the correct choice of lubrication, washing, insulation, cooling and other dry gas seal cycle protection system.
4. According to the installation of the effective space of the seal, to determine the use of multi-spring or single spring or wave spring, built-in or exterior type.
Second, dry gas seal installation and use requirements
1. Dry gas seal on the machine requirements (to pump dry gas seal as an example)
(1) The radial runout tolerance of the shaft (or sleeve) to which the dry gas seal is installed shall not exceed 0.04 to 0.06 mm.
(2) the rotor axial movement does not exceed 0.3mm.
(3) The tolerance of the positioning end of the sealing cavity to the sealing surface of the sealing cavity to the shaft (or sleeve) is not more than 0.04 to 0.06 mm.