1) It is necessary to select the appropriate type of mechanical seal and data matching with mechanical seals and the condition of the main engine according to the working conditions; to ensure the normal operation and service life of the seal.
2) The radial runout of the shaft (sleeve) of the mechanical seal of the device shall be ≤0. 04mm; the axial yaw of the rotor is ≤0.11mm.
3) The sealed end cap (or housing) of the mechanical seal stop ring of the device; the straightness of the positioning end face to the shaft ≤ 0. 04mm.
4) When the mechanical seal is in the device; it is necessary to clean the shaft (sleeve bushing), the sealing cavity, the sealing end cap and the mechanical seal itself; to avoid any impurities entering the sealing part.
5) When the temperature of the transport medium is too high, too low, or rich in impurity particles, flammable, explosive, and toxic; it is necessary to refer to the relevant specifications of mechanical seals; adopt corresponding methods such as blocking, scouring, cooling, and over-consideration.
6) When mechanical sealing device; should be properly smooth. According to the product device instructions; to ensure the mechanical seal device scale.
7) It is necessary for the equipment to overflow the medium before work; to avoid the conflict and invalidate the seal.
8) The mechanical seal of the single spring transmission in the sample; the spring rotation should be reasonably selected; usually viewed from the end of the stop ring; when the shaft is turned clockwise; the right-hand spring should be selected. Otherwise, the left spring is selected.