1. Mechanical seal requirements for machine accuracy
(1) The radial runout tolerance of the shaft (or bushing) on which the mechanical seal is installed shall not exceed 0.04 to 0.06 mm.
(2) The axial movement of the rotor does not exceed 0.3 mm.
(3) The jump tolerance of the positioning end surface of the sealing cavity combined with the sealing end cover to the shaft (or sleeve) is not more than 0.04~0.06mm.
2. Confirmation of seals
(1) Confirm that the installed seal is consistent with the required model.
(2) Before installation, carefully compare with the assembly drawing, and the number of parts is complete.
(3) The mechanical seal adopting the parallel spring transmission, the spring has the left and right rotation points, and must be selected according to the rotation direction of the rotating shaft.